Webshop

People from all over the world can present your mopeds here, or you can ask whatever you want to know about mopeds.
seba1994
zobnik
Kraj: Dovje

Re: Webshop

Odgovor Napisal/-a seba1994 »

the MF cobra yes well you can't buy it at least not new they are not being fabricated any more you can buy a used one but they are quite expensive if you won't have one that looks like new
Uporabniški avatar
aljo69
el presidente
Kraj: Celje

Odgovor Napisal/-a aljo69 »

TomosHolland napisal/-a:id like the MF power Cobra exhaust, does anyone know of a webshop or a seller that ships them to the Netherlands?
this exhaust is not in production anymore .. just used ones and most of them are in bad condition. Buy a homoet and make it fit on you cilinder :) or build it on your own :)
Uporabniški avatar
TomosHolland
kriva felna

Odgovor Napisal/-a TomosHolland »

aljo69 napisal/-a:
TomosHolland napisal/-a:id like the MF power Cobra exhaust, does anyone know of a webshop or a seller that ships them to the Netherlands?
this exhaust is not in production anymore .. just used ones and most of them are in bad condition. Buy a homoet and make it fit on you cilinder :) or build it on your own :)
well id like a homoet aswell but since it does not and fit and the speed of an exhaust is also dependant on the bend of the exhaust id have to fabricate a high speed bend, and since i dont have the materials nor knowledge to do that i was kind looking for a complete exhaust that fits,

i guys i will just have to keep looking or let a homoet be modified by someone else :)

atleast thanks for thinking with me
Odgovori