4L/APN4 from Holland, and some questions

People from all over the world can present your mopeds here, or you can ask whatever you want to know about mopeds.
Odgovori
Ricardo
auspuh lager

4L/APN4 from Holland, and some questions

Odgovor Napisal/-a Ricardo »

Hi, my name is Ricardo, I'm from the Netherlands and I just discovered this nice forum.

I own a 1972 Tomos 4L, I suppose it's called APN4 in Slovenia. Here some photo's:
Slika
In the mountains in Switzerland last winter during an internship.

Slika
Current state. Equiped with a bigger tank from a Puch VZ50 because I went to Paris last weekend with 12 other people driving classic Puch/Tomos (rally).

Last summer I visited Slovenia and I really liked the country, would love to go back. I was in Koper, it's a shame that the Tomos factory is sort of gone. Once I would love to come back. I also want to find another Tomos moped, preferably an old one, like a Colibri 04 or T12, some early Puch VS alike one. My current Tomos is way quicker than 45km/h and I would love to have a nice Tomos that is more suitable for the city, without getting caught.

What would be a good starting point if I would like to bring a Tomos from Slovenia to the Netherlands? I already know avto.net, and I know that not all mopeds are registered yet. If a moped is unregistered, could I just take it with me? And what about if it does have a license plate?
Uporabniški avatar
aljo69
el presidente
Kraj: Celje

Re: 4L/APN4 from Holland, and some questions

Odgovor Napisal/-a aljo69 »

Wellcome to our forum :) You can look up all tomos mopeds produced on this link
http://www.tomos.si/slo/o-tomosu/arhiv-vozil

If you want to "export" moped out of the country you will probably need some kind of paperwork to proof that you actually bought it not stole it. It can probably be seized by police or customs if you won't have any paperwork that you actually bought it.

You and the owner of the moped should write some kind of "sales agreement". With your name, his name and vin numbers of moped and get it certified by the officials. (not that big of a deal). and you're probably good to go.

P.s. Nice moped you got there ;) for any spare parts you can look up on online shop "obnovi-si.si"on the top of the forum :)
Odgovori